Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My favorite bottle of green tea in Singapore


"O-i, ocha with umami of gyokuro" is a bottled green tea from Itoen, which I have introduced before on this blog. It is my best favorite bottle. It is very mellow and has sweet umami. In Japan you can find the standard version of "O-i, ocha" anywhere. But some limited stores have the "with umami of gyokuro" version. I hope that the "with umami of gyokuro" version gets more popular, and I can get it anywhere.
Today, my friend in Singapore told me that there is a bottle of tea released in Singapore a couple months ago. He says that it has the best taste so far for all the bottled green tea he has tried. It was the "O-i, ocha with umami of gyokuro". My favorite bottled tea is sold oversea! I’m very glad to know that. So, you might be able to find it in your country as well. If you find it, please try my friend’s and my favorite.

Itoen website (Japanese) >>> http://www.itoen.co.jp/oiocha/lineup/line12_01.html

No comments:

Post a Comment