Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you want to try the sencha that I have tasted?



Hi, how are you doing everyone? I was on the summer holidays.

I’m buying some teas that I have introduced on the last post. I’m thinking to buy three extra sets to provide to who read this blog and are interested in these tea. Do you want to try the sencha that I have tasted? I wanted you to try many different sencha so each package is very small. 2-3g of tea leaves is used for one serving.

The set includes …
1. Honyama sencha 30g 378yen
2. Morimachi deep-steamed sencha 30g 315yen
3. Shizuoka blend deep-steamed sencha 30g 189yen
4. Ariake sencha 30g 378yen
5. Kawane sehcna 50g 1050yen
Plus domestic shipping (from the shop to me) 120yen
The total for the set: 2430yen (Not Intended for Individual Resale)

International shipping (EMS from Japan Post)
1100yen: Asia
1500yen: Oceania, North America, Middle East
1800yen: Europe, Russia
2100yen: South America, Africa

Customers are responsible for any taxes and customs charges. When you receive the package, you will need to pay taxes and customs charge upon request by your country's regulation.

If you are interested in buying the set of tea, please email me (info@everyonestea.com) with your shipping address and phone number. I’ll tell you more information regarding the deal. It is sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Thank you (^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment