Friday, November 27, 2009

I’ll be a qualified Japanese tea adviser!



How are you doing, everyone? I have been studying about Japanese tea to be a Japanese tea adviser, who has overall and essential knowledge of Japanese tea. It is all about tea, history, industry, cultivation and production, science and health, tasting, preparing technique, and so on. Japanese tea advisers can give customers advices at a tea store, or can be an assistant at a tea workshop or a guide at a tea event. I took the exam in the beginning of this month. And yesterday, I receive a notice of passing the exam. Yeah! I’ll officially be qualified as a Japanese tea adviser in coming April. I’m so happy about it. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I am two years late, but since I am just starting to read your blog, OMEDETOO GOZAIMASU! I wish I could say I had accomplished that!

    ReplyDelete