Friday, August 28, 2009

Flower of the day, shukaido & wakanakago Aug26


Hi, everyone! This flower is hardy begonia, called shukaido in Japanese, and the vase is wakanakago. I think I found out a little tip of flower arrangement for tea. In this arrangement, can you tell two different greens are used? Shukaido is the one on the bottom with blooms. I’m not sure if I’m correct, but the tip I found is…

Small foliage with bloom(s) + Tall foliage with only green

I think our muster used this combination a couple of times. This isn’t a complicated arrangement, so I can try it home myself. I think this is so simple, that you just need to be careful about the balance of total figure. Anyway I like this combination which the only blooms attract people’s attention and the tall green adds something more to the arrangement.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment