Monday, October 5, 2009

Opening a new package of sencha in two weeks


How are you everyone? Today I opened another package of green tea. This tea is sencha from the same tea store for the last package at Sep 22. That means we consumed one package of sencha (200g) in two weeks. I had never counted how long it takes to use one package, though. Actually it was quite fast than I thought. We used to have cold mugi-cha in the summer, but it's getting chilly these days. So I guess we are having hot sencha more.

This sencha is the better grade than last one, so I had assumed this one would be bigger leaves. But actually it wasn’t. This better sencha also had some broken little leaves. The package says just "sencha", but I guess sencha from this tea store are "deep-steamed sencha". Anyway, this sencha had a richer umami than last one and I liked it. I hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment