Wednesday, October 2, 2013

How to fold FUKUSA silk cloth (video)

I have avoided writing about this topic “Folding fukusa”. It is because I didn’t want people to think that the tea ceremony is complicated. Fukusa is a silk cloth to use for purifying the utensils during the ceremony. There is a certain way of folding it which is a little arduous. However I also realized that some people are interested in holding a proper tea ceremony on their own. On this blog, I’m planning to introduce a basic ceremony that you can try at home. Folding fukusa is the first thing that I leaned at the tea school. It is an inevitable manner. That’s why I think it is the time to introduce some of these arduous gestures. Once you acquire the movements, it is not that complicated.

You can enjoy matcha without fukusa of course. However, your tea will become much more authentic and fulfilling with fukusa. Your guests will simply get relaxed by watching your beautiful gestures while they are waiting their tea. 

In this entry, I’ll introduce how to fold fukusa and in two feature entries, I’ll show you how to purify a tea container and tea scoop with fukusa.  Please note that the manner of fukusa varies depending on school traditions.

12 comments:

  1. I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content.
    valves manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your content it is really very inspiring for I guess I have selected a mind blowing and interesting blog.BirjuThakker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Folding FUKUSA silk cloth requires precision and care, similar to how the kate upton astros jacket combines style and sophistication with team spirit. Both involve an appreciation for detail whether in the graceful folds of silk or the tailored look of a jacket highlighting the art of presentation in fashion and culture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Folding FUKUSA silk cloth beautifully can be an art in itself, adding elegance to any occasion. It’s fascinating how such a simple piece can enhance the aesthetic of traditional gifts and ceremonies. Just as the careful folding of silk creates a stunning presentation, an online vape shop in UK aims to present its products in the best light.

    Quality packaging and presentation are essential in the vaping industry, as they not only attract customers but also reflect the brand's commitment to quality. Whether it’s about folding silk with precision or curating the perfect display for vape products, attention to detail makes all the difference. Both crafts showcase the importance of presentation in creating memorable experiences for customers

    ReplyDelete
  5. CarShip USA Official Website is your trusted destination for reliable vehicle shipping services across the United States. Get instant quotes, secure auto transport, door-to-door delivery, and professional customer support for a hassle-free shipping experience.
    CarShip USA official website

    ReplyDelete
  6. Table Covers Pro delivers premium custom table covers that enhance brand visibility at trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, and events with durable fabrics and vibrant, long-lasting prints.
    Table Covers Pro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rear Window Stickers for Pickup Trucks Custom Graphics, Funny Ideas, Sticker Laws, Regular Options, and Placement Tips Learn everything about rear window stickers for pickup trucks, from custom graphics and funny designs to regular sticker options. Discover how different stickers are applied to truck windows, what factors affect visibility, and how window graphics compare with ordinary stickers. This guide also highlights important legal considerations before choosing and installing rear window stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. International vehicle shipping to and from the United Kingdom. RORO, container and specialist transport to 120+ countries. International Car Shipping

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rick Astley QR Code Ideas Custom Patches, Rickroll Shirts, Tattoos, Barcodes, and Never Gonna Give You Up Turn a classic Rickroll into a wearable design with a Rick Astley QR code patch. Explore custom patch ideas, QR code shirts, tattoo concepts, and barcode-inspired designs. Learn how to create a QR code linking to Never Gonna Give You Up and discover simple application tips for attaching the patch to clothing and accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Car transport services have revolutionized how individuals and businesses move vehicles across distances, providing safe, efficient, and cost-effective alternatives to driving. Whether relocating for work, purchasing a vehicle from another state, or managing fleet operations, professional auto transport has become an essential service in today's mobile society. Understanding the complexities, options, and considerations involved in vehicle transportation empowers customers to make informed decisions that protect their valuable automotive investments. Car Shipping worldwide

    ReplyDelete